This year, the Northwoods Pride Festival is moving to Rhinelander! It will be held on June 29th in the Lakeside Center of Nicolet College, on beautiful Lake Julia in Rhinelander.
Nicolet College is located at 5364 College Dr, Rhinelander, WI 54501.
Food and drinks will be available at the festival from our sponsors: Trig’s and Rhinelander Brewing Company.
Pride Festival 2019 Schedule:
The schedule of events for the Northwoods Pride Festival is as follows:
• 10:00am: start of festival and LGBTQ+ Resource Fair
• 10:00am-12:00pm: DJ Music- Pride Classics
• 12:00pm-1:00pm: Live Acoustic Music:
-Brett Schwartz – acoustic guitarist, writer of songs about self-acceptance
-Daniel Sukow – acoustic guitarist and singer of popular music
• 1:00pm-2:00pm: Drag show in Nicolet College Theater
• 2:00pm-3:00pm: Live Acoustic Music from Aqua Girl!
• 2:00pm-3:00pm: Silent Auction
• 3:00pm: Silent Auction winners announced, closing speech
2019 Pride Festival Sponsors
Northwoods Pride Festival 2019 is proud to be sponsored by the following businesses: The Northwoods Gardener, Flintography, Associated Bank, Rhinelander Brewing Company, Trig’s, and Forge Forward. Click the images above to visit each sponsor’s website for more information.