Are you in the process of questioning or coming out about your sexuality or gender? Do you know someone who is? If so, this page is for you.
Here is where you can find resources and educational information on different sexualities and genders.
For general LGBTQ resources, check out the following:
• GLAAD is an organization that promotes LGBTQ tolerance and acceptance. Their website has lots of information, news, and resources for LGBTQ people and allies.
• The Safe Zone Project provides educational information and training to help make schools, businesses, and other places more safe for LGBTQ individuals.
• The Trevor Project is an organization that provides crisis intervention, suicide prevention, and other resources for LGBTQ youth.
• The CDC has a page on LGBTQ Youth Resources.
• The Human Rights Campaign website has a resources page for LGBTQ equality.
• Lambda Legal is a nonprofit legal organization dedicated to furthering the civil rights of LGBTQ Americans.
• PFLAG is a group for family members and allies of LGBTQ people.
• OutCare is a resource for finding LGBTQ friendly healthcare.
• The National Coalition for the Homeless has a page on combating LGBTQ homelessness.
• Child Welfare has a page of resources for the families of LGBTQ youth.
• The National LGBT Health Education Center has resources regarding LGBT health and healthcare.